WellSpan Health continues to expand COVID-19 vaccination efforts across South Central Pennsylvania, today opening a joint partnership vaccination site with Adams County at the Department of Emergency Services Building in Gettysburg. A York County partnership community vaccination site is scheduled to open March 25 with others opening in April with specific dates to be determined based on vaccine supply.
• Adams County – Dept. of Emergency Services, 230 Greenamyer Lane, Gettysburg, PA 17325
Opening March 25:
• York County – The Crossroads Shopping Center (former AC Moore store location), 351 Loucks Road, York, PA 17404
Tentatively opening in April:
• Franklin County Community COVID-19 Vaccination Site - Chambersburg Mall 3055 Black Gap Road (former Burlington Coat Factory location), Chambersburg, PA 17202
• Lebanon County – 1745 Quentin Road #7699 (former K-Mart location), Lebanon, PA 17042
• Northern Lancaster County Community COVID-19 Vaccination Site - WellSpan New Holland Health Center, 435 S. Kinzer Avenue, New Holland, PA 17557
These sites complement WellSpan’s current vaccination sites that are already administering COVID-19 vaccine at a rate of over 20,000 doses per week, with over 145,000 doses administered across South Central Pennsylvania since Dec. 18. By providing the vaccine in as many locations as possible, we are ensuring that everyone has access to their shot of hope when eligible.
Appointment scheduling will be available on a rolling basis and can be scheduled through MyWellSpan and the COVID-19 Hotline, similar to WellSpan’s current vaccination operation. Walk-ins at the vaccination sites cannot be accepted. Due to the high demand for the COVID-19 vaccine, appointments are extremely limited. WellSpan asks for everyone’s patience as it may take several weeks to get an appointment to be vaccinated.
In Adams County, this is WellSpan’s fifth vaccination site in addition to WellSpan Gettysburg Hospital, WellSpan Family Medicine – Cross Keys, WellSpan Family Medicine – East Berlin, and WellSpan Family Medicine – Herr’s Ridge.
In York County, WellSpan currently operates eight vaccination sites for WellSpan patients and non-patients alike.
• WellSpan York Hospital
• WellSpan Surgery & Rehabilitation Hospital
• WellSpan Family Medicine – Frederick Street (Hanover)
• WellSpan Family Medicine – Roosevelt Ave (York)
• WellSpan Family Medicine – Spring Grove
• WellSpan Family Medicine – Stonebridge (New Freedom)
• WellSpan Family Medicine – Stony Brook (York)
• WellSpan Family Medicine – Wheatlyn (Manchester)
In Franklin County, WellSpan currently operates four vaccination sites for patients and non-patients alike.
• WellSpan Chambersburg Hospital
• WellSpan Waynesboro Hospital
• WellSpan Family Medicine – WellSpan Health Campus Building 2, 1st Floor (Chambersburg)
• WellSpan Family Medicine – Waynesboro
In Lancaster County, WellSpan currently operates three vaccination sites for patients and non-patients alike and are partners in the Lancaster County vaccination site at the Park City Mall complex.
• WellSpan Ephrata Community Hospital
• WellSpan Family Medicine – Lake Street (Ephrata)
• WellSpan Family and Pediatric Medicine – Rothsville
In Lebanon County, WellSpan currently operates three vaccination sites for patients and non-patients alike.
• WellSpan Good Samaritan Hospital
• WellSpan Family Medicine – Norman Drive (Lebanon)
• WellSpan Family Medicine – North Fourth Street (Lebanon)
In addition to these locations and the planned county partnership sites, WellSpan is also utilizing a mobile vaccination team whose efforts are focused on bringing vaccine to areas where there is a concentration of at-risk persons.
The large community vaccination sites will be staffed by the Hope Squad, WellSpan’s effort that includes clinical and non-clinical volunteers from our community to help vaccinate their own friends and neighbors. Over 1,300 volunteers have signed up to date to help at these sites. Visit WellSpan.org/covid19/i-want-to-help to learn more.
Community members are encouraged to visit WellSpan.org/covid19/covid-19-vaccine to learn more about WellSpan’s vaccination process. Create a MyWellSpan account and complete an online questionnaire to be notified as appointments become available (based on eligibility and vaccine supply).