Gettysburg Hospital Foundation Fund Designations
Connect your passion to your giving! Support more than one WellSpan featured funds—the choice is yours. See below for information about our featured fund initiatives
Questions? Contact WellSpan Philanthropy at email@example.com.
- Where Needed Most - Be a part of responding to emerging needs. Giving to this fund enables us to address the areas of greatest need for WellSpan Health.
- Cancer Patient Help Fund - Lend a hand to patients facing the financial burdens that often result from dealing with the impact of cancer. This fund helps with basic living expenses, such as rent, utilities, groceries, and transportation to and from medical appointments. Funds are available to patients who meet specific financial aid guidelines.
- WellSpan Adams County Patient Support Fund - Help patients who have needs that affect their treatment or health outcomes. This fund helps at-risk patients with food, transportation, transitional housing, and life-saving medications.
- Linda’s Fund - Help provide in-home care to patients who need assistance with activities of daily living while undergoing treatment for cancer. Funds are available to patients who meet specific financial aid guideline.
- Esther Little Nursing Scholarship - The Esther G. Little Nursing Scholarship was established in 2007 by local philanthropist Esther Little. The scholarship supports those pursuing an education in nursing with the intent to serve the local community.
- Twila Charles Memorial Scholarship - This fund helps with financial needs by providing vital scholarships to Harrisburg Area Community College (HACC) nursing students. Money is raised by GHF and scholarship is administered by Nursing Department at HACC.
- Future Physician Scholarship Program - Help provide funding to this unique WellSpan initiative to sponsor medical school scholarships. Scholarships help young people with a connection to a local WellSpan community and require them to return to work within the WellSpan footprint following their graduation.
- Spotlight on Children’s Health – Invest in the early development of children to eliminate health and achievement inequities later in life by providing literacy and early childhood education, and special healthcare needs. This fund supports the opportunity for all children in our regions of care to develop in safe, stable, nurturing relationships and environments.
- Other - This fund selection is available for donors to designate their gift to a specific need not listed.