Internship Requirements and Fees
Following your acceptance into a WellSpan CPE Intern Program, WellSpan Health Volunteer Engagement will contact you via email to provide onboarding instructions and completing necessary requirements. Some requirements may require you to pay a fee ($). Submission of these items are time-sensitive and must be completed at least one month prior to your internship start date.
- Data Sheet
- Code of Conduct
- Program Handbook
- Acknowledgement of Receipt of Program Handbook
- Competency Review (online test)
- Vehicle Registration
- Background Consent for Child Protective Services Law
- Copy of photo identification
- Information regarding mandatory Health Status Documentation ($)
- Information Regarding State Background, Child Abuse, and FBI Clearances ($)
Volunteer Engagement can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions about these required items.
($) Fees will vary depending on immunizations, drug screenings and/or background checks needed.