Our goal at WellSpan Health is to work together with you to ensure the best possible care while going through your fertility process.
If you are having trouble conceiving, our team of maternal health and fertility specialists offers comprehensive treatment services and will work together with you while also being close to home.
We want to provide you and your family with the expertise and information you need through every step of your journey.
In coordination with your obstetric provider, our maternal health and fertility specialists at WellSpan Fertility Care offer expert care in a compassionate environment, respectful of your needs. Our team will work with you to plan your journey from fertility treatment and consultation to in vitro fertilization (IVF) and egg preservation.
- Abnormal sperm production or function
- Early menopause
- Fallopian tube damage or blockage
- Ovulation disorders
- Pelvic adhesions
- Uterine or cervical abnormalities
How We Can Help
WellSpan Fertility Care
We provide a range of fertility services which include, but are not limited to:
- Preconception planning
- PCOS program
- Reproductive surgery
- Pharmacy (sale of medications)
- Quick access for bloodwork and ultrasound
- Fertility consultation and fertility treatment
Additional services are available for conditions requiring more specialized fertility care, including:
WellSpan Advanced Fertility Care, in collaboration with Shady Grove Fertility
- Fertility consultation
- Intrauterine insemination (IUI)
- In vitro fertilization (IVF)
- Fertility preservation, including egg freezing
- Pre-implantation genetic testing
- Male infertility diagnosis and treatment
- Reproductive urology
Distances are estimated. Update zip code