A relationship with WellSpan often begins when you select a WellSpan provider to meet your primary care needs. Our internal medicine providers go beyond treating your health problems today. They work with you and your family to help you reach your health goals—today, tomorrow and beyond.
Our internal medicine doctors see adults age 18 and above — both when you're sick and for preventative and routine care all year long.
With offices conveniently located throughout the communities we serve, we are likely to have a practice near where you live or work. We offer same-day appointments for sick visits and many offices have evening and weekend hours.
When you need additional care, our providers communicate and coordinate with specialists across WellSpan Health. We will help you access a wide range of WellSpan services and facilities including lab and imaging, rehabilitation and home care. With us, you are choosing a partner who will guide, educate, coordinate and provide individualized attention for you every step of the way.
Our physicians and staff provide expert care in a compassionate environment, respectful of your needs. WellSpan Internal Medicine provides a comprehensive range of services designed to meet the needs of you and your family.
How We Can Help
- Routine and comprehensive physicals for men and women
- Treatment of illness/minor injury
- Assessment and management of patients with conditions such as high blood pressure, cholesterol and diabetes
- Care of acute/chronic illness
- Dermatology/removal of skin lesions
- Comprehensive health care for women
- Routine health maintenance exams including pap smears
- Preventive health care
- Birth control
Distances are estimated from zip code: 17401. Update zip code