Caring for you like family.
WellSpan primary care doctors and practitioners—family medicine, internal medicine and pediatricians—listen to your story to understand your personal goals and challenges. We strive to develop a relationship with you based on trust and knowledge of your and your family’s medical history. Getting the care you need is easy with convenient locations near you and offices that are open evenings and weekends.
We provide care for you along your health journey:
- when you're sick with a cold, flu, allergies and other illnesses and injuries
- for chronic conditions such as diabetes, high blood pressure, or high cholesterol
- to coordinate your preventative care such as immunizations, annual physicals and well-child exams/school physicals
WellSpan primary care offices:
- offer same-day or next-day appointments when you’re sick
- have appointments in our many, convenient offices and through online video visits
- coordinate care among our large, comprehensive network of doctors and specialists
Types of Primary Care Offered