Life-Saving Heart Care, Right Where You Live
With a heart attack, every minute counts. The sooner you get to a hospital with an interventional cardiology program, the better. That’s why WellSpan has put heart centers close to where patients live.
With four interventional cath labs in York, Ephrata, Gettysburg and Lebanon and local EMS sending your EKG to us while you are on the way to one of our hospitals, we can stop your heart attack within minutes, saving your heart and your life.
WellSpan cardiac specialist providers treat a number of heart conditions, including:
How We Can Help
Heart disease can sneak up on you quietly. Or it can announce itself with chest pain and pressure which may be signs of a heart attack. WellSpan Cardiology physicians are skilled in internal medicine, cardiovascular disease, interventional cardiology, electrophysiology, nuclear cardiology, echocardiography and critical care medicine.
Our specialists have the experience to help you address any heart-related problems.
Interventional cardiology includes nonsurgical, invasive procedures that are often necessary to correct emergent conditions, such as heart attacks or chronic problems, such as holes in the heart.
- Diagnostic cardiac heart catheterization
- Coronary intervention, including stent implantation
- Treatment of chronic total occlusions (CTO)
- Peripheral vascular angiography and intervention
- Atrial septic defect (ASD) and patent foramen ovale (PFO) closure
- Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement (TAVR)
- Left Atrial Appendage Occlusion (LAAO)
View Full Location Listings
Distances are estimated. Update zip code