Horizon Planning Banner Web

Horizon Planning

Anatomical Gifts

What if I wish to donate my organs or other body parts after my death? May I include this wish in my living will?

Yes. If you are at least 18 years old, you may make an anatomical gift of the entire body or of body parts (including organs, tissues, eyes, bones, arteries, or blood) by expressing an intent to do so in your living will. You may also grant your attorney-in-fact the specific power to make an anatomical donation in a durable power of attorney for health care.

Additional Resource:

Gift of Life Donor Program
2000 Hamilton St., Suite 201
Philadelphia, PA 19130-3831
1-800-KIDNEY1 (543-6391)
1-800-DONORS1 (366-6771)

Related links:

Are you sure you would like to cancel?

All information will be lost.

Yes No ×

About the provider search

This search will provide you with WellSpan Medical Group and Northern Lancaster County (Ephrata) Medical Group primary care physicians and specialists. If we don’t have a WellSpan Medical Group physician to meet your criteria, the search will expand to include community physicians who partner with WellSpan Medical Group physicians through the WellSpan Provider Network or provide care to patients on the Medical Staffs of WellSpan’s Hospitals.


Schedule Your Next Appointment Online with MyWellSpan

Use your MyWellSpan patient portal any time to view available appointments, and pick the date and time that best suits your schedule.

Go to MyWellSpan

New to this practice?

If you don't have a WellSpan primary care provider and would like to schedule a new patient appointment with a provider who is accepting patients, just log into your MyWellSpan account, and go to the Appointment Center section. As you progress through the scheduling process, you will be able to see the offices that are accepting new patients in relation to your zip code. If you are not enrolled in MyWellSpan, go to https://my.wellspan.org, call 1-866-638-1842 or speak with a member of the staff at a participating facility to sign up. New patient scheduling not available at all practices/programs.

Already a patient at this practice?

If you already have a relationship with a WellSpan practice, simply log into your account, and go to the Appointment Center section. As you progress through the scheduling process, you will be able to schedule an appointment with any provider or practice that already counts you as a patient. Online scheduling varies by practice/program.