WellSpan Weight Management
Monday 7:30am - 5:30pm
Tuesday 7:30am - 5:30pm
Wednesday 7:30am - 5:30pm
Thursday 7:00am - 7:00pm
More than 93 million Americans are affected by the disease of obesity. Treating obesity can often be difficult. Those who are affected by this disease know first-hand that addressing weight and improving health is not always an easy task to accomplish.
Research shows that a successful program for weight management should be ongoing. That's why the team at Summit Weight Management is ready to offer the support you need – to help you reach your goal.
Frequency and intervals between follow-up visits are determined on a patient-to-patient basis. More frequent visits are encouraged until initial weight loss goals are achieved.
- Provide you with support, guidance and tools to help you achieve weight loss in a safe, evidence-based manner
- Help you maintain a healthy weight and body composition
- Prevent regaining lost weight in order to promote long-term benefits
- Behavior modification (healthier habits, emotional health, and physical activity)
- Physical challenges caused by weight
- Weight reduction and maintenance
- Weight-related health problems
- Managing medications that impact weight
- Evaluation, monitoring, and management of weight loss medications (for those who qualify)