WellSpan Urogynecology & Pelvic Reconstructive Surgery
At WellSpan Urogynecology & Pelvic Reconstructive Surgery, we diagnose and treat pelvic floor disorders, including pelvic organ prolapse and urinary incontinence. We know that these common conditions often go unresolved due to embarrassment and can prevent women from doing daily activites. However, our fellowship-trained urogynecologists and their staff offer comprehensive diagnosis and treatment plans in a compassionate environment, respectful of your sensitivities.
As part of our ongoing goal to make WellSpan services easier to access and use, we will coordinate your care through MyWellSpan, our secure online tool. Use MyWellSpan to manage your appointments, review lab and imaging study results, communicate with your doctor, access your confidential medical records and more. We invite you to learn more about MyWellSpan.
Conditions that we manage:
- DaVinci® robotic surgery for pelvic organ prolapse
- Minimally invasive vaginal surgery for prolapse
- Minimally invasive same day surgery for stress urinary incontinence (e.g midurethral sling)
- Implantation of a “pacemaker” for bladder and bowel control (sacral neuromodulation device, Interstim®)
- Injection of botulinum toxin (Botox®) in the bladder muscle for bladder control
- Fistula repair
- Management of vaginal mesh complications