This location is now designated for non-emergency treatment of patients who are confirmed or suspected by a healthcare provider to have COVID-19.
Providing high-quality care for every member of our community remains a top priority, and we will continue to provide in-person services in each of our communities based on the urgency of an individual’s clinical need and offer alternative approaches like video and e-visits for home-based care.
Due to the current COVID-19 (coronavirus) situation, many WellSpan facilities will operate with revised hours of service and others will suspend all services temporarily. Please review each facility's location page for current hours of operation.
WellSpan Urgent Care is a convenient way to get prompt medical attention for minor illnesses when your doctor's not available. At WellSpan Urgent Care, you don't need an emergency to get our attention. Simply walk into one of our convenient locations and get all the attention you need for everyday illnesses and injuries.
Reserve My Spot
- No appointments are required—just walk in.
- You can reserve your spot online for quicker care when you arrive at the location.
- Open seven days a week from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- WellSpan Urgent Care treats patients aged 3 months and older.
- Most health plans are accepted.