WellSpan Thoracic Surgery
WellSpan Thoracic Surgery in Gettysburg, offers comprehensive diagnostic and surgical treatment services to patients with diseases of the lungs and esophagus.
As part of our ongoing goal to make WellSpan services easier to access and use, we will coordinate your care through MyWellSpan, our secure online tool. Use MyWellSpan to manage your appointments, review lab and imaging study results, communicate with your doctor, access your confidential medical records and more. We invite you to learn more about MyWellSpan.
- Lobectomy (removal of one lung lobe)
- Open and endovascular thoracic aortic aneurysm repair
- Pneumonectomy (removal of entire lung)
- Robotic-assisted procedures
- Segment resection/segmentectomy (removal of a large portion of a lung lobe)
- Sleeve lobectomy (removal of one lung lobe & part of the attached air passage)
- Wedge resection (removal of a portion of the lung)