At WellSpan Surgical Oncology, we offer comprehensive diagnostic and surgical treatment services to patients with cancers, including breast, colorectal, intestinal, adrenal gland, pancreas, thyroid and parathyroid, parotid gland, skin (melanoma), lymph node, esophagus, soft tissue (sarcoma). Our fellowship-trained surgeons use the most advanced technologies and procedures available to perform invasive and minimally invasive surgeries. Our goal is to optimize your health and ensure each patient receives the most personalized and appropriate treatment.
As part of our ongoing goal to make WellSpan services easier to access and use, we will coordinate your care through MyWellSpan, our secure online tool. Use MyWellSpan to manage your appointments, review lab and imaging study results, communicate with your doctor, access your confidential medical records and more. We invite you to learn more about MyWellSpan.
Services we offer
- Adrenal tumor surgery (benign or malignant)
- Surgery on tumors of the small and large intestine (benign or malignant)
- Pancreas surgery (benign or malignant)
- Breast surgery (benign or malignant disease)
- Thyroid, parathyroid and adrenal surgery (benign or malignant)
- Colon and rectal tumor surgery (benign or malignant)
- Esophagus and gastric tumor surgery (benign or malignant)
- Melanoma and skin cancer surgery
- Soft tissue sarcoma surgery
- Parotid tumor surgery
- Lymph node surgery