WellSpan Pulmonary & Sleep Medicine
WellSpan Pulmonary & Sleep Medicine in New Holland, treats patients with various lung and sleep disorders, such as COPD, asthma, lung cancer, fibrosis, sleep apnea and insomnia. We also provide inpatient pulmonary consultations and critical care management.
As part of our ongoing goal to make WellSpan services easier to access and use, we will coordinate your care through MyWellSpan, our secure online tool. Use MyWellSpan to manage your appointments, review lab and imaging study results, communicate with your doctor, access your confidential medical records and more. We invite you to learn more about MyWellSpan.
- Inpatient hospital care & critical care for pulmonary conditions such as lung cancer, pneumonia and pulmonary infections
- Outpatient care for pulmonary conditions such as asthma, chronic cough, CPOD (chronic bronchitis, emphysema), fibrosis, occupational lung disease
- Pulmonary function testing
- Sleep study analysis & interpretation
- Center for Asthma Management