WellSpan Pediatric Medicine - Dover
At WellSpan Pediatric Medicine in Dover, our physicians and staff provide a wide range of services including preventative care, diagnosis and treatment of acute and chronic illnesses for pediatric patients from newborns to children under 18 years of age . Our focus is to help your family become and stay healthy. If you require more specialized care, we’ll coordinate those services with other WellSpan providers and community partners.
As part of our ongoing goal to make WellSpan services easier to access and use, we will coordinate your care through MyWellSpan, our secure online tool. Use MyWellSpan to manage your appointments, review lab and imaging study results, communicate with your doctor, access your confidential medical records and more. We invite you to learn more about MyWellSpan.
- Newborn visits and well-baby care
- Treatment of childhood illness
- Preventive check-ups and exams
- Care of acute and chronic illness
- Care for patients who have been admitted into the hospital
- School, camp and sports physicals
- Treatment of minor lacerations
- Treatment of sprains and injuries