WellSpan Maternal-Fetal Medicine
At WellSpan Maternal Fetal Medicine in Lebanon, our fellowship-trained physicians and advance practice clinicians provide expert care for both mother and baby, and help to coordinate a smooth transition into pediatric care after the child is born. We will work with your OB/GYN to ensure that your pregnancy is as safe and stress-free as possible. Women with high-risk pregnancies that threaten both the mother and baby include gestational diabetes, preeclampsia, eclampsia, and high blood pressure.
As part of our ongoing goal to make WellSpan services easier to access and use, we will coordinate your care through MyWellSpan, our secure online tool. Use MyWellSpan to manage your appointments, review lab and imaging study results, communicate with your doctor, access your confidential medical records and more. We invite you to learn more about MyWellSpan.
- Perinatology (obstetrics dealing with childbirth) consultations
- Pre-conception counseling
- Non-stress tests
- Genetic counseling
- Prenatal diagnostic and screening tests
- Diabetes counseling & management during pregnancy
- Intrauterine procedures
- Amniocentesis (amniotic fluid test)
- Percutaneous umbilical blood sampling
- Chorionic villus sampling (diagnosing chromosomal abnormalities)
- Fetal intrauterine transfusion
- Fetal bladder drainage
- Fetal intramuscular injection