WellSpan Interventional Pain Specialists
WellSpan Interventional Pain Specialists in Hanover, provides patients with neck, back and joint pain a tailored, non-surgical treatment plan to help minimize pain, restore function and improve their ability to return to their normal everyday activities and lifestyle.
As part of our ongoing goal to make WellSpan services easier to access and use, we will coordinate your care through MyWellSpan, our secure online tool. Use MyWellSpan to manage your appointments, review lab and imaging study results, communicate with your doctor, access your confidential medical records and more. We invite you to learn more about MyWellSpan.
- Epidural steroid injections (neck and back)
- Radio frequency ablation
- Joint injections (knee, hip, shoulder)
- Facet joint blocks (joints in the back that connect vertebrae)
- Sacroiliac joint injections (joint that connects the hip and sacrum)
- Spinal cord stimulator trials (electrical stimulation to relieve pain)
- Trigger point injections (injections into muscles to relieve pain)
- Trochanteric bursa injections (anesthetic and steroid injection in the hip)