Welcome to WellSpan Good Samaritan Hospital — providing powerful medicine and comforting care to the residents of Lebanon County for more than 125 years.
As the community hospital of the Lebanon valley region, WellSpan Good Samaritan Hospital offers a wide variety of acute care and outpatient services that help improve the health of our community.
- Our new WellSpan Sechler Family Cancer Center is Lebanon County’s first and only integrated cancer center providing medical and radiation oncology in a state of the art facility with a warm and healing environment.
- The state-of-the-art Cardiac & Vascular Center has won national awards from the American Heart Association. Our center also has been designated as a Blue Distinction Center for Cardiac Care by Highmark Blue Shield. We offer diagnostic and interventional cardiology as well as electrophysiology and open heart surgery.
- The New Beginning Birth Suites offer new moms a one-stop experience for labor, delivery and recovery in a family-friendly setting.
- The WellSpan Wound Healing Center has created new hope for those with non-healing wounds.
- Plus, we have a convenient network of laboratory and imaging centers around the county so you can take care of your medical tests closer to home.
WellSpan's Newest Hospital
Good Samaritan Hospital officially joined the WellSpan Health System on July 1, 2015. The two organizations were already working together to provide Lebanon County residents with tools to get well—and stay well—because a healthier community is a stronger community.