WellSpan Family Health - Georgetown
At WellSpan Family Health - Georgetown, our doctors and advanced practice clinicians are specialists in preventative care, diagnosis and treatment of acute and chronic illnesses for patients of all ages. Our focus is to help you and your family become and stay healthy. If you require more specialized care, we’ll coordinate those services with other WellSpan providers and community partners.
As part of our ongoing goal to make WellSpan services easier to access and use, we will coordinate your care through MyWellSpan, our secure online tool. Use MyWellSpan to manage your appointments, review lab and imaging study results, communicate with your doctor, access your confidential medical records and more. We invite you to learn more about MyWellSpan.
- Most health plans accepted
- Walk-in hours for established patients with an acute illness are available Monday - Friday from 8 am - 12 pm.
- Well-baby care
- Care for childhood illnesses and injuries
- Preventive check-ups and immunizations
- Physical exams
- Care for illnesses and injuries
- Ongoing treatment for chronic conditions such as diabetes, high blood pressure, asthma and depression
- Dermatology, including removal of skin lesions
- Routine exams
- Preventive health care, including pap smears and breast exams
- Treatment for non-emergency sprains and injuries
- Minor surgery, including treatment of minor lacerations
- Acupuncture treatments
- Osteopathic manipulation (OMT)