WellSpan Digestive Health
Monday 7:30am - 5:00pm
Tuesday 7:30am - 5:00pm
Wednesday 7:30am - 5:00pm
Thursday 7:30am - 5:00pm
Friday 7:30am - 5:00pm
WellSpan Digestive Health delivers personalized, high-quality care through diagnosis and treatment of digestive disorders and conditions.
- Diagnosis and treatment of peptic ulcers, irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), inflammatory bowel disease, chronic reflux disease, dysphasia (difficulty in swallowing) and biliary (gallbladder, bile ducts and bile) diseases
- Endoscopic procedures, including upper GI endoscopies, colonoscopies, and another type of similar procedure that helps doctors look inside the ducts that connect your liver, gallbladder and pancreas to your small intestine.
- Colonoscopy screening for colorectal cancer
- Removal of polyps from the stomach and colon
- Treatment of Hepatitis C
- Treatment of ulcers, through injection of medicine or by electro-cauterization
- Inpatient and outpatient consultation