If you have urgent mental health and addiction needs, Philhaven’s START clinic may be able to help.
START (Specialized Treatment and Recovery Team) can help you get on the road to recovery and wholeness with our diverse and multi-disciplinary care team.
You’ll receive a truly integrated care experience that includes primary health care screenings in addition to screenings, assessments and diagnosis of mental health and substance use disorders.
START is a Community Certified Behavioral Health Clinic, the first of its kind in southcentral Pennsylvania. Through extensive collaboration with community partners, referrals for housing other support services are provided as well.
START also partners with the Community Action for Recovery & Diversion project (CARD) to work with the York County criminal justice system to reduce incarceration rates for individuals with substance use or mental health disorders by helping them to access treatment services.
Services We Offer
- Mental health and substance use disorder (SUD) services
- Crisis mental health services
- Screening, assessment and diagnosis, including risk assessment
- Medication-Assisted Therapy (MAT)
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Primary care screening and monitoring of key health indicators and risks
- Peer support
- Intensive, community-based mental health care for veterans