Our providers offer expert oral health care in a compassionate and respectful environment. We provide dental treatment to all patients, including children, patients with special needs and those with dental anxiety.
- Routine cleanings
- Dental implants
- Restorative dentistry (tooth colored and silver fillings)
- Periodontal therapy (gum care)
- Crowns and bridges
- Cosmetic procedures including tooth whitening, veneers and bonding
- Mouth guards
- Dentures and partial dentures
- Root canal treatment
- Treatments for fearful patients, including nitrous oxide and medications to reduce anxiety
- Treatment under general anesthesia is available for patients with special needs and children
- Emergency dental treatment
Insurance and Billing
We provide services under a modest fee schedule which is available upon request. Our team will discuss all treatment plans, estimated fees and payment options with you prior to scheduling procedures. We accept payment from many insurance plans, including Delta Dental and various medical assistance programs. We also participate with the Healthy Community Network. Payroll deduction is available for WellSpan Health employees.