As a trusted partner, WellSpan Health continues efforts to break down barriers that inhibit individuals from getting a COVID-19 vaccination by increasing the ways a patient can access the vaccine. Beginning Friday, April 30, anyone 16 years and older can easily get vaccinated on the same day at select times and locations.
“Our goal is to make this shot of hope as accessible as possible so we can get back to hugging our loved ones and doing the things we’ve been putting off,” said Stephanie Andreozzi, co-lead of WellSpan’s Vaccination Team. “WellSpan Health is committed to decreasing vaccine hesitancy and we know that taking this step will help patients who are struggling to make time for an appointment.”
To date, WellSpan has administered over 290,000 doses of the COVID-19 vaccine across South Central Pennsylvania.
WellSpan will offer walk-in vaccinations from noon to 3 p.m. on specified days at these locations:
- York County Community Vaccination Site, 351 Loucks Road, York
- WellSpan Ephrata Community Hospital, 169 Martin Ave., Ephrata
- Franklin County Community Vaccination Site, 3055 Black Gap Road, Chambersburg
- WellSpan Good Samaritan Hospital, 252 S. 4th St., Lebanon
- WellSpan Gettysburg Hospital, 147 Gettys St., Gettysburg
Individuals who prefer to make an appointment, can do so online or via phone:
- Online at MyWellSpan.org
- Online at wellspan.org/covid19/covid-19vaccine/
- Call the COVID-19 hotline 1-855-851-3641
Appointments are currently available across all WellSpan vaccination sites through May 10 and we will continue to open appointments in the future, based on demand.
WellSpan’s vaccination effort also extends deep into our communities, with mobile vaccination teams focused on bringing it to at-risk neighborhoods, homebound patients, and other groups that may experience vaccine hesitancy.
To learn more, and to read fact-based educational content that may help to answer questions related to the vaccine, please visit www.wellspan.org/covid19/covid-19vaccine/.