In all patient care locations, general visitation is open (green), with the exception of COVID positive and pending patients.
COVID-19 Patient Visitation
COVID-19 positive or pending patients may designate two support persons for visitation. Visitation by one designated support person at a time will be allowed.
All approved visitors will be provided with appropriate Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) that will be worn during the duration of the patient visit. While visiting a COVID-19 patient, the visitor will be provided with appropriate Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) including a gown, mask, and protective eyewear.
Please do not come to a WellSpan care facility to visit a patient if you:
- Feel sick or have COVID-19 or flu-like symptoms.
- Tested positive for COVID-19, within the last three weeks.
- Have been advised to get a COVID-19 test or are waiting for the results of a COVID-19 test.
- Have been in contact with someone who tested positive for COVID-19 within the last two weeks.
- Have been asked to be on home quarantine or in isolation.