COVID-19 testing is provided at WellSpan Urgent Care locations as well as most WellSpan primary care practices, and WellSpan Lab locations.
Having a MyWellSpan patient portal account is important for people having a COVID-19 test. It will allow you to receive your test results once they are available.
Sign up for a free MyWellSpan account. Access your child's results.
Accessing Your Child's Test Results
As parent or legal guardian, you may request proxy access for your child (age 17 and under). Once proxy access is established, you will then be able to view your child's test results.
To request child proxy access:
- Log in to your account
- Go to Your Menu
- Select Sharing>Manage Family Access (Proxy)
- Go to the child proxy section and complete the Child Proxy Request Form
- When completing the form, select the office that your child has a relationship with. If the office is not listed, select Not Listed.
- Additional documentation may be required to approve your request.
- The practice or medical records will contact you directly to obtain this information.
- You will receive a secure message once your request has been processed.