WellSpan York Health Foundation Fund Designations
Connect your passion to your giving! Support more than one WellSpan featured funds—the choice is yours. See below for information about our featured fund initiatives.
Questions? Contact WellSpan Philanthropy at email@example.com.
- Greatest Need - Be a part of responding to emerging needs. Giving to this fund enables us to address the areas of greatest need for WellSpan Health.
- Cardiology Research Fund - Support advances in medical innovation with a gift to the WellSpan Heart & Vascular Research fund. WellSpan clinicians are identifying the newest and most effective treatment methods for cardiovascular disease through carefully designed and conducted clinical trials.
- Medical Simulation Center Fund - Support an innovative and interactive high-tech classroom that ensures a safe transition from classroom to patient room for trainees. This involves the use of high-fidelity mannequins, staff development and refining, and applies knowledge and skills in a realistic clinical situation for a wide variety of health care issues.
- WellSpan VNA Home Care - Provides patients with vital services so they can recover in the comfort of their own homes.
- Cancer Patient Help Fund - Lend a hand to patients facing the financial burdens that often result from dealing with the impact of cancer. This fund helps with basic living expenses, such as rent, utilities, groceries, and transportation to and from medical appointments. Funds are available to patients who meet specific financial aid guidelines.
- NICU (Neonatal Intensive Care Unit) Fund – Used for expansion and upgrades (capital approved) of the NICU, purchase of specific supplies and equipment, support for parent activities or special needs and clinical programs.
- SAFE Nurse Program (Sexual Assault Forensic Examiner) - Lend a hand in providing compassionate care for victims of sexual assault. This fund provides local access to comprehensive and compassionate medical treatment. Your gift also helps support program equipment and supplies and provides SAFE nurses with opportunities for continuing education and specialized training.
- Kids First Fund - Support programs and interventions for children at risk, with an emphasis on primary care, preventive care, outreach, and education.
- Future Physician Scholarship Program - Help provide funding to this unique WellSpan initiative to sponsor medical school scholarships. Scholarships help young people with a connection to a local WellSpan community and require them to return to work within the WellSpan footprint following their graduation.
- Valerie Hardy-Sprenkle Nursing Leadership Education Scholarship - Support this education scholarship program for WellSpan York Hospital nurses who demonstrate leadership and growth.
- Wellness Center at the WellSpan York Cancer Institute - Support the expansion of Supportive Care Services at WellSpan York Cancer Center. This fund will help offer massage therapies, pastoral care, yoga and meditation, holistic treatments, patient navigators, family conversation areas and an Appearance Center & Boutique at the Cancer Center.
- Other - This fund selection is available for donors to designate their gift to a specific need not listed.