Kristin Runyon Memorial Scholarship
To support RN nursing education to benefit and enhance the professional skills of nurses serving the Greater Franklin County area.
Scholarships will be awarded to underwrite tuition expenses only. There are four $4,000.00 scholarships available this year. Tuition award will be sent directly to recipient’s accredited educational institution’s billing office to be applied directly to the student’s account.
June 1, 2021
- Students who are currently enrolled in a full‐time registered nurse educational program.
- Must have a minimum GPA of 2.8.
- Must be a resident of Franklin County or reside within the Summit Health service delivery area.
A representative of the Runyon family, the Director of Patient Services, a Nurse Manager.
- Applicants to submit a cover letter, scholarship application, official transcript, one academic and one clinical letter of reference. Additionally, applicants must have completed a hospital clinical rotation.
- An invitation for a personal interview will be issued to the most qualified candidates. The award committee will notify candidates of their final selection.
- WellSpan Chambersburg Hospital will send a check to the recipient’s educational institution, to be applied toward tuition expense only.
Mail Application To:
Summit Health Foundation
785 5th Ave Ste # 1
Chambersburg, PA 17201
E‐mail Application To: email@example.com