WellSpan Health receives numerous requests for sponsorships each year. As a non-profit healthcare provider, we strive to partner and support community-based organizations that advance the mission, vision, and values of our organization.
- All opportunities must align with WellSpan’s mission to improve health through exceptional care, lifelong wellness, and healthy communities.
- Events and activations need to reach audiences in existing service areas.
- All partnerships must provide appropriate visibility and value-added opportunities.
- Sponsorships must align with one of the following categories:
- Clinical excellence
- Economic development
- Mission focused
- Good citizenship
- Thought leadership
- Organizations that do not share our mission and values
- Organizations that discriminate in the provisions of services
- Private clubs, fraternities, or sororities
- Political candidates, campaigns, or organizations
- Faith-based organizations for non-secular purposes
- Individual requests
- Sponsorships will be evaluated and secured in the first quarter of the calendar year for the following fiscal year.
- Subsequent opportunities will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis.
- Sponsorship requests must be submitted 60 days prior to the event for review.
- All requests must be submitted through the online form.
- Acceptance or decline will be emailed to contact within 4 - 6 weeks of submission.