When it comes to your health, knowledge is power. That's why we offer a variety of programs designed to educate community groups and organizations on current health issues and topics. From issues like quality and uninsured to stroke, cancer and medication safety, we offer topics that can help individuals expand their knowledge base and become an educated, informed individual.
How to Request a Speaker:
To schedule a speaker for your group or organization, please contact WellSpan's Public Relations & Marketing department. Requests should be made six weeks in advance to allow sufficient time for arrangements.
- To schedule a program in York County, please call 717-337-4272.
- To schedule a program in Adams County, please call (717) 337-4272.
- To schedule a program in Lancaster County, please call (717) 738-3556.
- To schedule a program in Lebanon County, please call (717) 738-3556.
Speaker's Bureau Topics
Y=York County program
A=Adams County program
In addition to WellSpan topics, you can choose from a variety of programs offered by Hospice Community Care.
Information to Have Handy When You Call
Please have the following information ready when you contact us to schedule a speaking event:
- Your name
- Desired date & time
- Desired topic
- Length of time intended for speaker
- Address of meeting site
- Number of people attending
- Approximate age of participants
- Audiovisual equipment availability
Is There a Cost for This Program?
Presentations are free of change for clubs and organizations. However, if your group wishes to make a donation to WellSpan Health, please mail your contribution to one of WellSpan's community-based foundations:
Gettysburg Hospital Foundation
147 Gettys St.
P.O. Box 3995
Gettysburg, PA 17325-0995
Ephrata Community Hospital Foundation
722 West Main St.
Ephrata, PA 17522-1002
Good Samaritan Health Services Foundation
4th & Walnut Streets
252 S. 4th Street
Lebanon, PA 17042
York Health Foundation
50 N. Duke St.
York, PA 17401