When it comes to your health, knowledge is power. That's why we offer a variety of programs designed to educate community groups and organizations on current health issues and topics. From issues like behavioral health, diabetes, and heart health, we offer topics that can help individuals expand their knowledge base. Our expert healthcare providers and wellness educators are available to speak on the following healthcare topics:
- Behavioral Health
- Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
- Substance abuse
- Women’s Health
- Men's Health
- Heart Health
- Sports Injury Prevention
- Careers in Healthcare
- Virtual Care and Healthcare Technology
- Requests must be made at least six weeks in advance of the event date to allow sufficient time for arrangements.
- Participants must be within a WellSpan service area.
- Group size must be larger than 25 attendees.
- No recording of the presentation may occur without permission from WellSpan Health.
If your event meets this criteria and aligns with our program offerings, please submit your request by using the speaker request form. Expect follow up within five business days.
Donation to Community Foundation
Presentations are free of charge for clubs and organizations. However, if your group wishes to make a donation to WellSpan Health, please make an online contribution or mail your contribution to one of WellSpan’s community-based foundations: