Eligibility and Program Details:
- Full-time, part-time and PRN status employees working at least 32 hours per pay period and meeting expectations or higher in overall performance rating are qualified to receive tuition reimbursement after competing the employment introduction period.
- Employees must receive a final passing grade or a Certificate of Completion for the course.
- College credit courses must be related to current hospital duties or for an academic degree meeting educational requirements of WellSpan Health position(s).
- Institution must be accredited by Pennsylvania Department of Education.
- Reimbursable amounts are tuition only. Books, materials, lab fees, computer fees, registration, etc. are not reimbursable.
- Reimbursable amounts are calculated based on the number of hours worked and the cost per credit, up to a per credit maximum.
- Full-time (70+ hours per pay period): 85 percent of per credit charge to established maximum
- Part-time (32-69 hours per pay period): 50 percent of per credit charge to established maximum
- Tuition Reimbursement Fact Sheet