- Hyperlipidemia (high cholesterol)
- American Board of Internal Medicine | Cardiovascular Disease
Education & Credentials
- Medical School: Wright State University (Boonshoft School Of Medicine)
- Residency Program: University of Miami Hospital | Internal Medicine
- Fellowship Program: Emory University Hospital | Cardiology
- Fellowship Program: Massachusetts General Hospital | Cardiology
- Fellowship Program: Drexel University College of Medicine/ Hahnemann University Hospital | Cardiovascular Disease
- Undergraduate Education: Case Western Reserve University
Health Plans Accepted
WellSpan Financial Assistance Program participant
- United Healthcare Community Plan
Ratings and comments display for WellSpan Medical Group employed physicians who have a minimum of 30 completed patient surveys.
Physician star ratings and patient comments come from after visit survey data that is compiled by Press-Ganey, a leading independent performance measurement company. WellSpan is committed to posting all feedback, whether positive or negative. However, comments may be edited or removed if they are profane or risk the privacy of our patients.
Update this profile? Log in