- American Board of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation | Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- American Board of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation | Pain Management
Education & Credentials
- Medical School: University of Tennessee Health Science Center
- Internship Program: National Capital Consortium | Transitional
- Residency Program: National Capital Consortium (National Naval Medical Center) | Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Fellowship Program: San Antonio Uniformed Service Health Ed Consortium | Pain Management
Health Plans Accepted
WellSpan Financial Assistance Program participant
- United Healthcare Community Plan
Ratings and comments display for WellSpan Medical Group employed physicians who have a minimum of 30 completed patient surveys.
Physician star ratings and patient comments come from after visit survey data that is compiled by Press-Ganey, a leading independent performance measurement company. WellSpan is committed to posting all feedback, whether positive or negative. However, comments may be edited or removed if they are profane or risk the privacy of our patients.
Update this profile? Log in