Check off your checkup.
Whether it's been a year or longer than you'd like to admit, it's never too late to get wellness off your mind and on your calendar. Our primary care team is ready to welcome you back, listen to your story and develop a wellness plan tailored to your personal goals and challenges.
Well-rounded care for:
- Common conditions: Colds, flu, allergies, infections or injuries
- Chronic conditions: Diabetes, high blood pressure or high cholesterol
- Preventative care: Immunizations, annual physicals, lab tests and well-child exams
Easy access & expert support:
- Same-day or next-day appointments when you're sick
- Convenient office locations as well as virtual visits
- Coordinated care through WellSpan's comprehensive network of doctors and specialists
Internal medicine practices treat adults ages 18 and over. Internal medicine services include physical exams, illness and injury care, chronic illness management and routine women's health care.
Pediatric medicine practices treat children from newborns to age 18. Pediatric medicine services include newborn visits, well-baby and well-child care, sick/injury care, immunizations and physicals.
Family medicine practices treat all members of the family, including babies, children and adults. Family medicine services include physical exams, illness and injury care, chronic illness management and women's health.
Types of Primary Care Offered