WellSpan stands as a prepared and trusted partner for our friends and neighbors during the COVID-19 pandemic. If you experience a financial hardship that makes it difficult to pay your bills for WellSpan Health services during this time, please contact us to discuss payment and account options that could ease your financial burden in the coming months. Please call the following numbers during normal business hours, Monday-Friday 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. In Adams, Lancaster, Lebanon and York counties, please call (877) 631-4262 for Customer Service or (717) 851-5051 for Financial Assistance. In Franklin and Cumberland counties, please call (717) 267-7409 and select the appropriate service.
IMPORTANT: If you have received screening, testing or treatment related to COVID-19, the disease caused by the new coronavirus, you will not be responsible for any out-of-pocket costs. Please contact us during normal business hours (Mon-Fri., 8 a.m. To 4:30 p.m.) with any billing questions related to COVID-19 screening, testing and treatment.
If you have received care at a WellSpan office or facility located in York County, Adams County or one of the four practices listed below, you can manage associated bill online by creating a secure account on our billing portal. To confirm this option will work for you, we suggest you compare your billing statement to the sample to the right (click to make it larger).
Practices not located in York or Adams counties but that participate in this billing portal include:
- WellSpan Family Medicine - Thurmont (MD)
- WellSpan Gynecologic Oncology (Ephrata)
- WellSpan Maternal-Fetal Medicine (Ephrata)
- WellSpan Urogynecology & Pelvic Reconstructive Surgery (Ephrata)
Go to secure online bill payment portal →
How to create an online billing account
To pay your bill online, you will need to create an account on our secure billing portal. Once you've enrolled, you will receive electronic billing statements and be able manage your family's account online. Please follow the steps below to create your account:
- Locate the account number listed on your statement
- Provide the patient's birth date (mm/dd/yyyy)
- Locate the statement date
- Provide the amount due
- Provide a valid e-mail address and password
- Choose and answer the security question.
Go to online bill payment portal →
How to make payments on multiple accounts:
- Check the "Pay Multiple Accounts" box.
- Enter the account number and amount due for each account.
- Click "Add Rows" and enter the information as instructed.
Matching names: When enrolling for an online account, make sure the name you enter online matches your name on your billing statement.
Password creation: Your password must be a minimum of eight characters and must contain at least two letters and two numbers.
Billing exceptions: At this time, we cannot accept online payments for Apple Hill Surgical Center or WellSpan VNA Home Care.
Minimum browser requirements: Internet Explorer 7 and above is recommended.
Questions? Need assistance?
If you experience problems establishing a new account or have other billing questions please call:
(717) 851-2102 or (800) 842-1783 for WellSpan York Hospital, WellSpan Gettysburg Hospital or WellSpan Surgery & Rehabilitation Hospital billing questions
(717) 851-6816 or (800) 839-1404 for WellSpan Medical Group practice billing questions