Summit Occupational Health
Monday 7:00am - 5:00pm
Tuesday 7:00am - 5:00pm
Wednesday 7:00am - 5:00pm
Thursday 7:00am - 5:00pm
Friday 7:00am - 5:00pm
At Summit Occupational Health, we offer a wide variety of safety and preventative services to employers, organizations, students and travelers.
We offer flexible scheduling, prompt test results reporting and same day office visits for injured workers.
Our medical team is knowledgeable and compliant with DOT regulations and recommendations. They are available for your convenience with immediate on-site evaluations.
Employer services & testing
- On-site services including asbestos and lead exposure, baseline and periodic audiograms, and immunizations for 10 or more employees
- DOT compliance services including testing and record keeping, drug and alcohol testing, CDL physicals, and on-site supervisor training
- DOT and non-DOT drug and alcohol testing, including random testing, under reasonable suspicion, post-accident, pre-employment and court-ordered. On site testing available for 10 or more employees. Multiple test types available.
- Workshops and trainings on topics such as workplace violence, synthetic drugs, back safety and reasonable suspicion
Employee health services
- Care for work injuries
- Tests and screenings
Student health services
- New driver physicals
- Pre-college immunizations
- Pre-college physicals
- Sports physicals (15-years and older)
- Work permit physicals (15-years and older)
Travelers health services