Summit Cardiology Testing
Monday 7:30am - 3:00pm
Tuesday 7:30am - 3:00pm
Wednesday 7:30am - 3:00pm
Thursday 7:30am - 3:00pm
Friday 7:30am - 3:00pm
At Summit Cardiology Testing in Waynesboro, we provide tests to ensure the proper functioning of your heart, including echocardiography, electrocardiogram, heart imaging, stress tests and Holter monitoring.
- Electrocardiogram (EKG) - a simple and fast procedure that checks for problems with the electrical activity of your heart.
- Echocardiography (Echo) - evaluates the function of heart muscle and identifies any possible structural problems.
- Stress test - cardiac stress tests are used to evaluate the causes of chest pain or shortness of breath.
- Heart imaging - these procedures measure blood flow to the heart muscle both at rest and during stress on the heart. These images show areas of low blood flow through the heart and areas of damaged heart muscle.
- Holter monitoring - this small, portable device records your heart beat so your doctor can learn more about your heart.