If you are experiencing flu-like symptoms and have traveled to China within the past 30 days, please call your preferred WellSpan care location before going. We are taking extra steps to protect our patients and visitors from the coronavirus, a flu-like illness that originated in Wuhan, China.
Through WellSpan Pharmacy, WellSpan Health brings you convenience, competitive pricing, and professionalism all with a dedication to the communities we serve. Our pharmacists are highly trained and will take the time to answer your questions and help you with your all of your medication needs. We even have patient education material and detailed drug information specific to your prescription. We can also meet with you individually in a private consultation area of the pharmacy.
WellSpan Pharmacy locations:
- Accept many health plans and offer competitive pricing.
- Have safeguards in place to reduce the risk of drug interactions.
- Provide one-on-one counseling and patient education.
- Carefully check each prescription.
- Offer a complete line of prescription medications and over-the-counter products like vitamins and nonprescription medications.
- Offer a comprehensive immunization program for adults offered at most locations.
- Offer a online prescription refill service that allow patients to request refills using their computers or smartphones.
- Provide home health supplies and durable medical equipment like walkers, crutches and diabetic supplies.
- Offer convenient hours and in some cases home delivery of prescriptions.
- Are affiliated with WellSpan Ephrata Community Hospital, WellSpan Gettysburg Hospital, WellSpan Good Samaritan Hospital and WellSpan York Hospital.
- Are part of your health care team, fully integrated with other WellSpan providers and services.
WellSpan's Infusion Service, together with a patient's physician and nursing agency, provides compounded sterile products and related medical supplies to patients receiving home intravenous therapy. Clinical pharmacists monitor patients' therapies in conjunction with their other health care providers.
WellSpan Pharmacy is accredited by The Joint Commission.
The Joint Commission has a toll-free hotline to provide patients, their families, caregivers and others with an opportunity to share concerns regarding quality of health care issues at accredited health care organizations. the toll-free number is (800) 994-6610 and is available 24/7.