- High School diploma or GED
- High School and/or college transcripts minimum 2.5 “C” overall average; 3.0 “B” is highly recommended
- College prerequisite courses with 2.0 “C” for each course
- College prerequisites will need to be completed within the spring semester of that enrollment year
- Official transcripts of a completed Medical Terminology course must be received by the first day of school.
- Imaging Department Observation (3 hours minimum)
- Willingness to submit to a criminal background check upon program acceptance
- Upon program acceptance, the student will undergo a complete physical, drug screen and tobacco screen. If the student fails the physical, drug screen or tobacco screen, he or she will be released from the program.
Please Note: Students enrolled in the program from 2013 and beyond will be required to have an associate’s degree or higher or be eligible to receive an associate’s degree or higher upon completion of the program.