For Community Partners
We encourage you to visit CDC.gov or health.pa.gov for the most up to date information regarding essential business definitions and changing mandates on gatherings and events.
COVID-19 in our Community
WellSpan Health COVID-19 Data Dashboard - up-to-date information from WellSpan Health facilities.
PA State COVID-19 Data Dashboard (PA DOH) - up-to-date information from the PA DOH.
Slow the Spread Grant Program
WellSpan Health has provided more than $272,000 in COVID-19 emergency community partnership grants to help support community partners during this time of need. Due to the resurgence of COVID-19, new grant opportunities are available. Organizations that qualify as not-for-profit, tax-exempt and that serve the communities in WellSpan Health’s service area may apply for this special Community Partnership Grant program. Grants to individuals, for-profit entities and organizations outside of the service area will not be considered.
Learn more about the Slow the Spread Grant Program
Here are some resources about COVID-19 for you to use as you communicate with those you serve.
Info For Workers
Behavioral Health Resources
- Adams County Resources for Confirmed or Suspected ENGLISH | ESPAÑOL
- Behavioral Health Phone Line for Adams County ENGLISH
- Franklin County Resources for Confirmed or Suspected ENGLISH | ESPAÑOL
- Behavioral Health Phone Line for Franklin County ENGLISH
- Lancaster County Resources for Confirmed or Suspected ENGLISH | ESPAÑOL
- Behavioral Health Phone Line for Lancaster County ENGLISH
Questions Related to COVID-19
Call (855) 851-3641, option 3. WellSpan staff are available to answer your questions.
Community Masking Information