We are looking for volunteers to assist with sorting the books donated for the Book Nook Bonanza. This is a great volunteer opportunity for:
- Someone looking to complete volunteer hours for a school requirement
- Community organizations looking to get involved
- A book lover who wants to donate a few hours of their time
Are There Volunteer Requirements?
Volunteers must be at least 14 years old and be able to perform the following tasks:
- Sort books by topic, author or category
- Assist with unloading donated books (must be able to lift up to 25 lbs.)
- Assist with recycling materials
When and Where Can I Volunteer?
Volunteers sort books at our warehouse in West York on Saturdays and Mondays. Once approved to volunteer, specific schedule and other information will be provided.
How Do I Apply?
If you are interested in helping, please complete our online volunteer application. Please allow at least one week for us to review your information and respond. A representative from WellSpan Volunteer Engagement will contact you via email to provide more details about your volunteer assignment.
Already a Book Nook Sorting Volunteer?
Please proceed to our online scheduling system to select one or more shifts.
Please don't hesitate to contact WellSpan Volunteer Engagement if you have any questions about the Book Nook Bonanza or other volunteering opportunities:
Thanks for your interest in supporting the Book Nook Bonanza!