Summit Health Foundation Fund Designations
Connect your passion to your giving! Support more than one WellSpan featured funds—the choice is yours. See below for information about our featured fund initiatives.
Questions? Contact WellSpan Philanthropy at email@example.com.
- Where Needed Most – WellSpan Chambersburg Hospital - Be a part of responding to emerging needs. Giving to this fund enables us to address the areas of greatest need for WellSpan Health.
- WellSpan Franklin County Patient Support Fund - Help patients who have needs that affect their treatment or health outcomes. This fund helps at-risk patients with food, transportation, transitional housing, and life-saving medications.
- Oncology Bridge Fund - Lend a hand to patients facing the financial burdens that often result from dealing with the impact of cancer. This fund helps with basic living expenses, such as rent, utilities, groceries and transportation to and from medical appointments. Funds are available to patients who meet specific financial aid guidelines.
- Kristin Runyon Memorial Scholarship Fund - Help provide tuition assistance for individuals pursuing their registered nurse degrees. Many of these outstanding scholarships recipients are working within the walls of our hospitals and physician practices, providing high quality, compassionate care to our patients.
- WellSpan Franklin County SAFE Fund (Sexual Assault Forensic Examiner) - Lend a hand in providing compassionate care for victims of sexual assault. This fund provides local access to comprehensive and caring medical treatment through the SAFE program.
- WellSpan Franklin County Future Physician Scholarship Program - Help provide funding to this unique WellSpan initiative to sponsor medical school scholarships. Scholarships help young people with a connection to a local WellSpan community and require them to return to work within the WellSpan footprint following their graduation.
- Other - This fund selection is available for donors to designate their gift to a specific need not listed.