WellSpan Call Button
WellSpan patients now can have peace of mind knowing they remain connected to WellSpan even after being discharged from the hospital or in between doctor's appointments. Staffed 24/7, the WellSpan Call Button's Care Center is available to respond to all situations for which assistance is required—not just health emergencies.
The WellSpan Call Button is a service of WellSpan VNA Home Care and is provided as a complementary 60-day service* to all patients discharged from a WellSpan hospital. This service ensures an easier transition from hospital to home, as it assists patients with their post-hospital care.
Reasons to Use the Call Button
- Request emergency assistance. In the event of an emergency, our Care Center will relay critical information to first responders (911), as well as to your home care agency, physician and family.
- Schedule your follow-up appointments with WellSpan providers.
- Ask questions about your medications, new prescriptions or at-home treatment instructions.
- Ask questions about your next scheduled home visit.
- Request assistance with transportation to your doctor's office, the grocery store or therapy session.
- Request clarification about your hospital discharge instructions.
- Ask your primary care provider questions about your health.
- Use the call button to contact us for anything you need—yes, anything.
For More Information
- For inpatients: Ask your nurse or therapist.
- All others: Call (717) 812-4433
* Subscriptions are avalable at a nominal charge for those who wish to extend the service.