Physical & Occupational Therapy
We know that injured athletes want to get back in the game as quickly as possible and our therapists are skilled in helping athletes recover and return to play quickly and safely.
WellSpan's team of experienced physical and occupational therapists work with athletes to help them recover from injuries and offer post-operative rehabilitative services.
What is Physical Therapy?
Physical Therapy helps people across the lifespan reduce pain and improve or restore mobility, prevent the loss of mobility before it occurs, or manage their condition so that they will achieve long-term health benefits.
What is Occupational Therapy?
Occupational Therapy helps people across the lifespan participate in the things they want and need to do through the therapeutic use of everyday activities (occupations).
Physical and occupational therapists:
- Work closely with our orthopedic doctors and surgeons to develop individualized treatment plans
- Rehabilitate injured athletes
- Provide functional movement screens
- Provide post-operative rehabilitation services
- Provide post-concussive rehabilitation
- Provide injury prevention programs
For more information, please call (877) REHAB13 or (877) 734-2213.