WellSpan Rehabilitation provides on-site evaluations that analyze the employee’s job demands and identifies the physical activities required to perform each job task. Analyses are important when making the decision to return to work with injured employees.
The following job required functions may be analyzed during the assessment:
- Push/pull force measurement
- Lifting measurement (including weights and heights)
- Positional tolerances assessment (bending, squatting, standing, walking, reaching, etc)
Following the analysis, a detailed report will be provided that includes a general description of the job, essential and non-essential functions, information on the working environment, and specifications of the job demands. Additional recommendations for job modifications and ergonomic/safety changes may also be made. A job analysis report allows rehabilitation goals to be specific to the job and guide the decision to return to work.
- Length of analysis contingent on position
- $250-600 (Pricing depends on the length of time required to evaluate the job and the length of time to complete the report)