Pay Your Bill Online
WellSpan recently upgraded to a new online bill payment system. If you enrolled prior to this upgrade, you must re-enroll in order to use our new system. Click here for a visual guide to WellSpan's billing statements.
Enrollment is required to receive electronic statements and manage your family's account, but is not required to make a one-time payment. If you do not want to enroll, select "Pay without enrolling."
To complete the enrollment process, you will need to:
- Locate the enrollment ID on your paper statement from WellSpan.
- Locate the 5-digit zip code listed on your statement.
- Provide a valid email address.
- Establish a unique username and password.
Go to Online Bill Payment System →
How to link multiple accounts:
- Gather the enrollment ID and zip code associated with each account you would like to link.
- Once logged in to your own account, locate the "Add Account" button located at the top of the screen.
- Enter the patient’s enrollment ID and zip code in the fields, and click the "Add" button.
Other helpful tips for online payment:
- When enrolling for an online account, make sure the name you enter online matches your name on the billing statement.
- Your password must be a minimum of eight (8) characters and must contain at least two (2) letters and two (2) numbers.
- At this time, we cannot accept online payments for Cardiac Diagnostic Services.
- Internet Explorer Version 7 and above is recommended.