Online Bill Payment System
Effective July 18, 2014, WellSpan upgraded to a new online bill payment system. If you enrolled prior to this upgrade, you must re-enroll in order to use our new system. Click here for a visual guide to WellSpan's billing statements.
Enrollment is required to receive electronic statements and manage your family's account.
To complete the enrollment process, you will need to:
- Locate the account number listed on your statement
- Provide the patient's birth date (mm/dd/yyyy)
- Locate the statement date
- Provide the amount due
- Provide a valid e-mail address and password
- Choose and answer the security question.
To Pay Multiple Accounts:
- Check the "Pay Multiple Accounts" box.
- Enter the account number (1) for the each account, as well as the amount due.
- If you plan to make payments on more than two accounts, click "Add Rows" and enter information, as indicated.
Other Helpful Tips:
- When enrolling for an online account, make sure the name you enter online matches your name on your billing statement.
- Your password must be a minimum of eight characters and must contain at least two letters and two numbers.
- At this time, we cannot accept online payments for Apple Hill Surgical Center, WellSpan VNA Home Care and Cardiac Diagnostic Associates.
- Internet Explorer 7 and above is recommended.
- If you experience problems establishing a new account or have other billiing questions please call:
- (717) 851-2102 or (800) 842-1783 for WellSpan York Hospital, WellSpan Gettysburg Hospital or WellSpan Surgery & Rehabilitation Hospital billing questions
- (717) 851-6816 for WellSpan Medical Group practice billing questions