WellSpan Neurosurgery provides surgical solutions for conditions related to the nervous system, which includes the brain, spinal cord and spinal column, as well as the nerves that travel through all parts of the body (hands, legs, arms, face). Common conditions we treat include herniated (ruptured) discs, degenerative spine conditions, spinal cord injuries, pinched nerves, whiplash, sprains and strains.
As part of our ongoing goal to make WellSpan services easier to access and use, we will coordinate your care through MyWellSpan, our secure online tool. Use MyWellSpan to manage your appointments, review lab and imaging study results, communicate with your doctor, access your confidential medical records and more. We invite you to learn more about MyWellSpan.
Services we offer
- For conditions of the brain:
- Benign tumor surgery
- Deep brain stimulation (DBS) procedures
- Malignant tumor surgery
- Intracranial aneurysm surgery
- Stereotactic radiosurgery (non-surgical radiation therapy for small tumors of the brain)
- For spine conditions (lower, mid and shoulder/neck):
- Disc replacement surgery
- Spinal fusion & reconstruction
- Other treatments:
- Endovascular neurosurgery (uses catheters and radiology to diagnose and treat various conditions)
- Surgery to correct vascular malformations (abnormally formed veins)