Please call the WellSpan HealthSource at (717) 851-3500 to find out if WellSpan York Hospital OB/GYN is accepting new patients. Appointments are scheduled daily during regular office hours, same-day appointments are usually available.
How to Prepare for Your Appointment
Our physicians and staff strive to provide you with the best health care possible. You can help us to serve you. Please:
- Arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment.
- Give us 24-hour notice if you are unable to keep a scheduled appointment so we can use that time for another patient.
- Bring your health insurance information and cards with you to your visit.
- Call as early as possible if you have an urgent need because of an injury or illness.
- Be prepared to give the receptionist complete information when you call, including the reason for your visit. This will allow us to schedule an appropriate amount of time to see you.
- Bring all medications with you to each visit so we can verify them and provide you with appropriate refills.
- Patient satisfaction and quality are very important to us. Occasionally, you will receive a patient survey in the mail after your visit. Please take the time to let us know what you think by completing the questionnaire and returning it.