If you are not currently a patient at this practice, please click HERE to confirm we are accepting new patients.
Make an Appointment
You have two options for scheduling an appointment with one of our providers:
- Call the office during regular business hours.
- Send our office a secure message using your personal MyWellSpan patient portal account. Please note that you should use this option only for non-urgent and routine appointment requests.
Prepare for Your Appointment
Our physicians and staff strive to partner with you and your family to achieve the best health care possible. To help us serve you, please:
- Give us as much notice as possible if you are unable to keep a scheduled appointment so we can offer that time to another patient.
- Call as early as possible if you have an immediate need due to illness.
- Be prepared to give our receptionist complete information when you call, including the reason(s) for your visit. This will allow us to schedule the appropriate amount of time to address your needs.
- Bring all medications in their original containers with you each visit so we can verify them and provide you with appropriate refills. Please note that we will not prescribe any new medicines by telephone.