WellSpan Adolescent & Pediatric Gynecology
WellSpan Adolescent & Pediatric Gynecology provides specialized women’s health care to girls and young women in the transition from childhood to adulthood. We guide girls through their first gynecologic visit, manage menstrual issues, provide education regarding adolescent issues, administer vaccinations and provide birth control counseling.
As part of our ongoing goal to make WellSpan services easier to access and use, we will coordinate your care through MyWellSpan, our secure online tool. Use MyWellSpan to manage your appointments, review lab and imaging study results, communicate with your doctor, access your confidential medical records and more. We invite you to learn more about MyWellSpan.
Services we offer
- Initial gynecologic visit
- Routine pap smear and yearly gynecologic care
- Birth control counseling and prescription of contraceptives
- Prevention, counseling, and treatment for sexually transmitted diseases
- Evaluation and treatment for gynecologic issues, such as painful periods and heavy menstrual flow
- Sports-related gynecologic issues, such as missed periods